Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Care worker with car required
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Domiciliary & Residential Care
£7.50 per hour
We are looking to recruit reliable, caring and compassionate people who want to make a real difference to people’s lives by providing companionship, personal care and support to our clients who live in their own homes throughout the Leeds and surrounding areas of West Yorkshire. We provide the best possible personal care to support individuals to continue living in their own homes with all the support needed to help them maintain their independence.
As a Home Care Assistant/Support Worker working in the community you will assist our clients with a variety of duties this could include:
• Being a friendly face and companion.
• Preparing Meals and/or assisting with feeding.
• Assistance with Medication.
• Cooking & Cleaning duties.
• Help attending clubs or on days out.
• Personal care, Washing, Dressing, Showering/Bathing
• Providing assistance to get in/out of bed.
• Understanding and listening.